Online Books Store | 2 days Delivery Available | HELPLINE NUMBER NOT AVAILABLE KINDLY MAIL US : email@example.com
NCERT Hamara Atit Itihas 6th Class latest edition as per NCERT/CBSE History Social Study Book
About Hamare Ateet (Part - 1) History Textbook for Class 6
This textbook titled as 'Hamare Ateet (Part - 1)' is a textbook of History (Itihas) for Class 6 students. It is published by NCERT and has been formulated according to CBSE Board course of study. It is a very important school textbook for History subject for Class VI school examinations. Hamare Atit Bhaag 1 History textbook is in Hindi medium and is recommended for class 6 Hindi medium students looking for enhancing their Indian History concepts.
Note: This NCERT Hamare Ateet History textbook is Part - 1 and is in Hindi medium. It is recommended to buy all parts for an enhanced learning experience.
Binding provided is additional light weight plastic durable binding for longer-lasting strength of books
National Council of Education Research and Training (NCERT) is one of the foremost education boards in India. The functioning of this authority is under the government of India and it publishes textbooks for school subjects from class I to class XII that are used in government and private schools following the CBSE guidelines.
Published by NCERT, the Humara Atit 1 Itihas Textbook will be a boon for the students, who are studying in Class 6. It will help the students acquire a thorough knowledge of the history of our society, which has been written in fluid language. It also gives the readers an idea about the kings, kingdoms and an early republic. Besides, it enhances the knowledge of the young ones about the Emperor, Ashoka and how the impact of war impelled him to give up. This paperback version follows the syllabus and guidelines that have been laid out by the CBSE.
Salient Features of the Textbooks:
• The chapters have been divided into subsections so that the students learn it all, one at a time.
• Clear descriptions of the different eras in a storytelling manner grasp the attention of the students.
• It comes with exercises including match the columns sections, which will let the students examine their knowledge base of a particular topic.
• The textbook introduces the students to the history of human society through events that are deemed as pillars of human history.
• Dates and events columns further make it easy to memorise the data.
|ISBN ISBN 8174505229|