Online Books Store | 2 days Delivery Available (Extra Charged Applied) | All Order will be dispatched After 27 October If Any Query Write us at firstname.lastname@example.org
NCERT Our Past History 6th Class latest edition as per NCERT/CBSE History Social Study Book
About Our Pasts I Textbook of History for Class 6 in English medium
Our Past (part 1) is a History textbook for the students of class VI. It is published by NCERT. NCERT strictly follows the CBSE Boards pattern. This textbook is utilized by public and private school for a better teaching and learning experience. This History textbook is published in English for the students who are studying through English medium. This textbook is designed to give student an in-depth learning experience in a fun and innovative way. This History textbook is a part of Social Science subject and it is recommended to buy all the parts for a complete study material for exams.
Binding provided is additional light weight plastic durable binding for longer-lasting strength of books
NCERT (National Council of Research and Training) publish books for class I to XII under the guidelines of CBSE board which is followed by both public and private schools. It is one of the foremost education boards of India.
Published by NCERT, the Humara Atit 1 Itihas Textbook will be a boon for the students, who are studying in Class 6. It will help the students acquire a thorough knowledge of the history of our society, which has been written in fluid language. It also gives the readers an idea about the kings, kingdoms and an early republic. Besides, it enhances the knowledge of the young ones about the Emperor, Ashoka and how the impact of war impelled him to give up. This paperback version follows the syllabus and guidelines that have been laid out by the CBSE.
Salient Features of the Textbooks:
• The chapters have been divided into subsections so that the students learn it all, one at a time.
• Clear descriptions of the different eras in a storytelling manner grasp the attention of the students.
• It comes with exercises including match the columns sections, which will let the students examine their knowledge base of a particular topic.
• The textbook introduces the students to the history of human society through events that are deemed as pillars of human history.
• Dates and events columns further make it easy to memorise the data.
|Board : K12||CBSE Board (NCERT)|
|School Books : Categories||Text Books|
|Subject : School Books||History, Social Science|
|ISBN / Product Code||9788174504931|
Your Shopping Bag